Miss Lonely Tua

Sunday 31/5

time flows so fast and without alert
today already the last day for May
more half month will be a Big day for me
but maybe not for others la kay =(
well,today i get up early in the morning
for taking breakfast with my mommy
i suggested " Best One Seafood Noodles House " which near my house
since i wanna try it from long time ago but always forgetten
the seafood noodles cost us 10.80 bucks per bowl
but it is worth
coz its tasty and contains plentiful of seafood
oyster,abolone slice,SCALLOP!,crabmeat,fishballs,prawns,meatball,squids an else
the most imprtant is.they are FRESH =)
see my mom smile like a kid when facing camera =)
my tomyam seafood noodle..yum
whoo my love love scallop =)
After breakfast
mommy fetched me to LRT station
coz i wanna go to KLCC and give my dear surprise ^^
i find him for lunch without informing him again
taking public transport is so lonely
i got my driving license last month buy why im still lack of courages to drive on the road?T.T
i wanna improve my driving skill ASAP!!!
i reach there 5 mins earlier than dear's lunch time
i walked to his counter n said : excuse me?
he was on the line that time..he raise his head and saw me standing in front of him
he was shock!so cuteeeeeeeee >.<>
he always curi curi looking at me la..dont think that i dunno xD
me and dear went sushi king again
he loves sushi king..y arr?=.= i already bored with it actually haha
dear took many pics for me ( foreced by him ) xD
but most of the pic uglyyy coz of my FAT BIG UGLY face T.T
dear so bad..he always focus my big face and dunno how to catch my angle ..haha
dear ordered his favourite terriyaki udon udon again
i just eaten some ala carte since i just finished my breakfast not long ago
a happy n enjoyable lunch time =)
yeah my orange ice cream ^^
me and dear dear <3
one of my favourite!!!!!!
after accompany my dear back to his workplace
i went back by lrt and bus eventhough he forced me to take taxi xD
hey lrt and bus are safer than taxi okie?
while in the bus..suddenly i felt lonely
feel like going out with chingu but seems no one there for me
really no one
what is my position in everyone's heart?
not important and easily ignored?i cant get the answer
i'm really lonely at that moment
need someone to comfort me
but theres no one
feel like im losting the world
or the world gave up on me
i know its not that serious but
sometimes the feelings can knock me down easily
" when satan mocks,and friends turn to foes,it's feel like evrything is out to make lose control"
well i did something im not suppose to do again
i dont have enough strength to stop myself
well,i understand it clearly now
so that will be the last time..its true
although the loneliness almost swallow me
but i didnt make any call to my dear to overcome my loneliness
he is working and im not suppose to disturb him
i should not affect his work coz of my stupid feelings
eventhough i hope that he is besides me
so that i wont feel that im ALONE
everytime i thought that myself can easily walk out from the feelings
turn negative to positive
change my mind..be happy always
and dont too persistant for those thing
but its hard..i will back to the original position once i meet frustration
im trying hard to walk forward
but im failed
i need supports..but i cant get it
i know my dear always supporting me..
but i know u are tiring for many things..
i dont hope to increase his burden
i should be independent
but im tired....im really lack of confidence
sometimes maybe im smiling in front of u
but u wont know im dropping my tears when im alone
feel like slapping myself for writting so many craps xD sowiee
after that i took bus back to genting klang
meet up kuan and talk alot of craps at kfc without ordering anything
coz too many ppl queue-ing up =.=
happy to met her coz we didnt meet each other for a long time
even in the same college we also unable to meet up haih
since we are taking different course =(
miss my frenz alot
its kinda down when there's no any close frenz to study together
y ji ji darling not coming with me >.<
i miss the time we study together
we are in the same class for 4 years and work together =(
y fate wanna to seperate us?haha
without her im always lost becuase i dont know how to recognize road xD

i publish this post kinda late,today ady friday
coz im just got the pics from my dear
iPhone is useless..unable to bluetooth stuffs xD
till now i cant understand why a high-tech mobile phone doesnt have bluetooth function
so he have to transfer into pc and save them into thumbdrive for me
thanks bao bei =) muackz
thats all ~ ciaoooooo

10 comments:



wingkee said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
I miss you like crazeehhhhhh
eh btw ur eng improve very very mucheeee
LOL

haih~~ gonna meet you soon la..hohoo

Nee said...

hey..babe
i understood ur feeling....
feeling lonely...
feeling likes not caring by anyone...
i understood...but i also agree that iths just our stupid feelings la...we r too sentimental...haiz...dunno wat to say...

wingkee said...

i think she seldom sit bus lah..xD thats why feel lonely jor..
haiz me recently always alone lrt alone bus..wuwuwuT_T
really feel lonely de lo..
all strangers..wan find someone u know also hard

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

sei wingji arr..u shud comfort me more T.T
u bad...hate you hate you..
now ur heart only got another ppl !!!T.T

nee: ya its damn stupid feelings but really hard to control ward...being sentimental..dunno whether its good or bad...i hope myself is a positive thinking & confident person so that i wont so down and self-abased always..its scary u know T.T

Nee said...

ya...i knew....i reli knew
i reli reli knew the feeling....
just b4 tat i nvr express to everyone.....
i reli understood...i just felt like i am in the same boat wit u...i also extremely hope myself b positive thinking always....i noe its hard to control to not think of those stupid feelings....but reli cant do it...but wat can we do...let nature's take it way ^^

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

xD nvm next time when we are lonely we can find each other so wont be alone..good suggestion?xD
blog is the best way to express our feelings =)
we get to know the true feelings in each other's heart isnt it?^^

Eric Koh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric Koh said...

ling is very common... i could still recall a conversation with my ex.

Me : Dear u do understand i need to work
right & i truly believe u do want me
to be successful right?
Ex : Of course i understand.. Logically i
understand but i just don't want to be
alone.. i can't help.. i just want u
to be my side all the time...
Me : "speechless"

Sometimes girl are emotional... something that god created us that way.. In times especially when u really start working.. u will understand better.. let your beloved work on his career.. :) just a piece of coins from me. :)

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

haha yea i know..we understand actually!!
but all the girls also hope their bf can be with them every second...
unfortunately its CANNOT...
i understand my dear =) i didnt blame him at all..

Eric Koh said...

Good girl... God will bless good girl girl...lol..

Post a Comment