phew..battery charged

today is sunday
finally a day for me to rest and relax
no hanging out
except accompany mommy to take breakfast in the early morning in segambut
didnt go there eat for a long time dy
afta breakfast we visited mom's bro home
but only my cousin at home
played with her new born baby
omg soooo cuteeeee
he is not afraid of strangers
i scare to face those baby who cried loud when strangers touch them
his name keith tan
really cute laaa
like to stare at you then laugh xD
so bad my 2nd sis cant meet him~
his mommy told us that keith will smile to pretty girls but wont to look at fei po wor
wahhhh only 6 months already know recognize leng lui ar
then shud i feel happy that he keep staring at me?lol xD
then we went my cousin's new home
they are shifting in soon
their kitchen and toilet niceee
and i like their baby fan too
its kind of mini fan(smaller than usual)
have to copy some of their idea for my new home xD

time to go home
i lay on my bed and fall asleep once i reached home xD
i'm really pig ==
wake up after 2 hours something~
then read my comics
then finally got time to update my blog
posted many new post
check out!!
some in rush so just upload very few photos and wrote so messy
lets check out my facebook
and for the post " leaved u mobile"
actually tat day i have wrote very long and uploaded many pics
but when i publish the post
all gone and leave blank
omg ==
i give up
so just write short short and upload 1 pic nie xD

hooray now my battery was charged!!
get enough rest ady =p
eric asked me to go kelly service wf him 2ml
but sorry i'm lazy and tired
sorry =(
i need rest for now
i hanged out everyday since end my work
if i continue like this sure i'll fall sick(but i'm gonna hang out on tues and wed again =.=)
omg omg omg omg
what i hope for now is
my flu and cough faster GET FAR AWAY from me!!!T_________T
ok is time for me to read my comicssss xD
ciaozzzzz

0 comments:



Post a Comment