AcCiDeNt

Sunday
my dear offday
we dunno where to go so i just suggested go 1U
my dear driving..so cuteee ^^


our breakfast/lunch - my favourite A&W waffles!!!

we watched the movie - Sell Out -
u rmb?the advertisement on TV which with the song "you're not my type"
erm i dunno how should i comment this movie
i dont even know what the director wanna to express through this movie
soooo...i understand why there are so little of audience
someone asked me that what is the story about
sorry la..I DUNNO xD
i'm confused through out the movie =.=
i'm still blurrr then the movie suddenly end
the only interesting parts are the singing parts
some songs and the poem are quite meaningful
u can check out the lyrics they're meaningful
if not mistaken all the lyrics are written by the director
after movie we went for shopping
the first place i went is Padini Concept shop
since there is member presale from 16th - 21 may!!!!!!
but unfortunately i didnt grab any cloth there..=(
but my dear have bought a leather jacket with 70% discount
after discount just around 100..so worth!!
nvm la i still got the PDI birthday postcard which can get 30% discount ^^
after that went forever 21
i tried few dress..i like one of the dress
but they dont have smaller size
usually i wear M but forever 21 is based on western country sizes
i need S but S was out of stock =.=
i dont have the mood to shoppin yesterday
its weird.maybe i'm tired
so i want my dear bring me to korean village at ampang to take our dinner ^^
Darlingz in the house =)


i'm looking forward for my korean cuisine dinner
the way from 1U to ampang was quite far
so i fall asleep on car
suddenly an impact and a very loud sound makes me awake
i asked my dear whats going on
he told me that he hit the red wira
omgggg...
haih took so long time to settle down
my dear's car doesnt get much hurt..just the right front light is broken
citreon hit a wira
of course wira get much hurt
the 2 doors of the wira even unable to close tight
they found some ppl to check the price for repairing their car
ard 2,3 thousand something
its totally not reasonable
so at last decided report to police
my dear went police station this morning
have to pay 300 bucks of saman
and maybe the P licence have to gantung?
still not sure yet..hope everything is fine
actually is my fault also coz i shudnt fall alseep
i should chit chat with my dear so that he wont feel sleepy
sorry owh T.T
i've try my best to comfort my dear
whatever happen
i'll be with u dear..i'm by your side all the time
love u..muackz ^^
of course our plan to korean village have to cancel
we just take our dinner at Cola Club
i ordered tomyan and my dear had lamb chop
maybe the tomyam makes my teeth infection more serious
i cant consume foods that are hard and i cant even sleep well for the whole night T.T
but i have to get up for the orientation
BORED
hope tomorrow will be more interesting
is time to acc my dear
he gotta back home ard 11pm
coz my mommy keep ngam-ing us that we always sleep so late
we are compulsary to sleep earlier so the thing wont happen again T.T
ciaooozzzz =)
my dear's car after getting hurt


2 comments:



Nee said...

hey...be alert when driving a..
luckily u and Darren were safe...
take k!^^

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

yea yea i scared ady T.T
next time i'll try my best not to sleep on the car..haha
thanks ya!muackz

Post a Comment