happy mama day =)

happy mama day for all the mama =)
we celebrated mother's day yesterday
since sunday every place will be crowded
plus my sista off on wednesday

we went klcc chili's
before going i really no mood
noon i've just taken my medicine
oh gosh i forgot that those medicine will makes me feel sleepy
and i have to make the card for my mommy
just make it simple coz really lack of time =(
of course i straightly fall asleep once got up the car xD
reached klcc so fast..i wanna sleep longer =(

after reached still wi wang wang
but semangat when the foods reached xD
so full la after dinner =.= too much of foodsssss
my mum bad laaa
keep asking me dont eat so much since i gained on weight
T_______________________T
what present we gave to mommy?
xD of course........................
cash!!!$$
my mommy owned everything
she only love cash xD


no more space to put =.=



put all the stuff on this



roll up and eat..so full =.=



me & dear dear ( me still sleepy xD)



we are happy family =)



For mommy~
the empty spaces are reserved for my eldest sis ping ping,eden and keeyin
waiting ping back from UK =)



wish all the mama in the world

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

mother have sacrifice many things for their children

tell your mom that YOU LOVE HER

MOMMY , I LOVE YOU =)

4 comments:



thumbsdown said...

ling, uu're sweet ^^

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

haha thx yea =)

thumbsdown said...

uu gt facebook? ^^

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

yeshhhh search "yun rynn tua"
=)

Post a Comment