got so lucky bo?!

wednesday went shopping with my 2nd sis
oh my god i ahev wasted so much money on shopping T.T
see see my maybank account
arghh going to bankrap la
luckily i dont have atm card for public bank account
coz i dont know how to take out my $$ from bank
press number > queue up > sign?quite waste time hor
i just know how to withdrawal by using atm machine =.=
thats why i can keep $$ in public bank!!!xD
oops crap again

we park the car at ts and shop ts 1st
when we wanna move to sungeiwang from ts
we have to cross over a bridge right
under the bridge
a girl gave us someting like coupons and ask us to open
mine just have a THANK YOU
so i just sign on it and pass back to them
but my sis one have a silver circle..totally different from mine
then that girl and boy starts refering to a file
the silver one = my sis have got the grand prize
there's ard 10 prizes
they stated that we have to follow them to the office and scan the circle to get the number
only we know what will we got
mostly is a toyota car
the smallest prize will also cozt rm5000
and they can also get comission
BUT
will you believe?=.=
they keep persuading us and said that its true
so my sis had make a call to her bf
her bf said he will ask the driver from his company to check out that place
coz theres too dangerous for me and my sis to go
ok
so that 2 person just give us their company's address and ask us to go ourselves
since we are not believe in them
phew..finally i can leave that place =.=
at last
the driver didnt go coz raining
nyways
just forget about it laaa
rather lose a toyata than kena fraud laaa xD

then we continue our shopping~
bought few new clothes
ehehehehe
but still feel lack of clothes =.=
girls always bought things without think carefully
and regret after that
haihz
thats why they said female's money is easy to earn..haha

besides
i bought masks
many many years didnt touch mask jor lor
since my skin is getting worse i think
T.T
maybe make up too often haih
and now come out a pimple on my nose
omggggg how can
so i should start take care of it
usually i'm too ignore my skin condition T.T
after shopping go back home sweet home for dinner~



our breakfast at mr.ramen
this tempura bento quite nice o



this teriyaki don not so nice la....


camwhore when waiting for my breakfast




camwhore in fitting room

with my red red puma xD



wah...infinity ting ting


me and my sis ( she looks sick O.o)



my sis recommanded this mask
the collagen one not bad











0 comments:



Post a Comment