surprise??^^

saturday morning i accompany my mommy to jinjang market
eventhough jinjang market is far from my home but mommy love there

long time didnt acc mommy to market dy

sorry ya mom~xD

i have to force myself to get up although really sleepy
i'm responsible to push the trolley for my mommy
omg its hard to control =.=

my mommy did it well than me since she have used to the trolley

haha i move very slow..useless ==
after market-ing went breakfast at a shop that recommend by mom
in my oipnion..the food..okok larh..
i'm pro in foods weh xD
then we went bec home
i was so free and nothing to do

so i have an idea

i decided to give my dear a surprise
i check out his break time and ready to find him

he doesnt know im going to find him
i'm just cheated him that i;m going to R2 comic shop
and he believe it xD
hmm long time didnt take public transport alone ady
quite lonely

and i cant listen songs coz i forgot to bring my mp3 and my phone was low battery!!T.T

i took taxi to wangsa maju
and took lrt to klcc


afta reach klcc i found maxis centre
but i decided to go toilet to check out my look 1st xD
then i went bec to maxis
sudd he called me
that time maxis centre was vacuuming and was very loud
but seems my baby too stupid =p
he cant even realise i'm in the same place with him
then i walk around and search for him
finally i found
at that time only he saw me..
hehe
i sit there and wait for him
he very serious towards his job oo
friendly to the customer also

love him >.<
but i now u curi curi tengok me oo xD

wait till his break time we went lunch together
baby wanna eat sushi king so i acc him nor
i ordered a udon and he order a curry beef omelet rice
we ate some sushi and waiting for our foods but
afta a long time
why my foods havent reach?
ask the waitress check out
she said more 5 mins
ok i wait
after MOre than 5 mins
baby's rice reach..but mine?
baby ask me to eat his but i dontwan

lastly i cant bear for it dy since my baby's break hour is going to end
i ask the waitress to check out again
she told me another 5 mins
i said i have wait for it for half an hour!
she went in kitchen and told me wait for LAST 5 mins

well no chance anymore
i straightly cancel my meal
i dont like to eat in rush
baby said me so fierce towards them
got mer ? ==
i'm consumer weh
this is their fault
their working attitude worse and not efficient

i pay them for let me waiting ar?
i rather dont eat

KLCC sushi king >> out of my list from n
ow
then send baby back to his work place
he gave me 20 bucks and ask me to go back by taxi
but i took lrt for only 2 bucks xD
earned 18 bucks =p
my dear was so happy
coz is the 1st time i took lunch with him
since he start working there

muackz
love u dear =)
i know u worry me go and back alone
but as long as u happy ^^

afta that i went alpha angle and wait for mommy
she wanna get the electronic cooking pan that she sent to repair

then we go bak home together luu~
omg a tired day again..haha..



my favourite too
but not so fresh =(



err new menu
but not nice =.=



3 comments:



wingkee said...

yer..so nice la..
me next time oso wan lidat lo..
so sweet..
but no chance for me xD

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

who say no wor..
see u wan anot only ma..

wingkee said...

hmm..today supposed to be a surprise..
but someone smashed it...
so..
yeah..no more =)

Post a Comment