Weekend~

Saturday
phew~its weekend!!xD
i get up early in the morning
coz i decided to attend 2nd audition for Talentime Nite
of course my dear go with me coz he off
he is able to enter the college coz he have the almost EXPIRED student ID xD
i'm really nervous
its totally hard to sing in the morning T.T
so the first song i sing sucks la haih
im nervous..i cant sing as usual
whatever
i have to stand for it till my audition is finished
* my dear taken for me while waiting for audition
* yeah my car!!!!xD
me and dear head to pavilion for moviee after audition
we choose the earliest showtime for Night At the Muzeum 2
that is 1215
after purchasing tickets we went food court for our breakfast + lunch
of course the korean cuisine SAM SAM is my first choice
while dear choose Little Wok
i ordered sun dubu jigae and teokbokki
really happy to eat them~luv it luv it <3>
* dang dang my plentiful of foodssss =p



Night at the muzeum 2 quite nice oo
exaggerated than the the 1st episode xD
the setting was based on the biggest muzeum in the world
looking forward for it so long and glad that it doesnt dissapoint me
i think it would be the best movie for me that i watched for year 2009
i dont know whats others comment
but for me,a movie that can make me feel touching,humour,fun,plenitude n interesting
will be a nice movie =)
recommanded rate : ***** (5 stars!! max)
* Me and BB~ - edited by using dear's iPhone - same as puri puri huh =)


went back home earlier coz have to attend a Barbeque party that held at huiee's house
before bbq we acc summer for his dinner =)
i think i will not attend any bbq party again
its really heaty and tiring T.T
roast a little foods by using plenty of time and sweating all the time
somemore have stand for my hunger xD
feel like fry them straightly
its more fast and nice
coz when we bbq the foods,we dunno whether the foods are cooked or not ==
many foods especially chicken wings faileddddddd T.T
luckily i didnt get diarrhea
i rather eat steamboat xD
but enjoyed alot with them..
they're nice =)Mafia game
very fun laaaa
especially when playing but im afraid that next time no one will believe in me ady
they said me become 2nd suet >.<
aiyoo like this only fun ma the game
if all silent silent not nice dy lo right =)
im sorry for not helping huiee them to clean up all the thing
coz its already 12am and im responsible to send my darling,kuan n yakee home earlier
of course my dear drive la xD
cindereallas xD
gotta miss them
all of us started a new life
even some in the same college also doing the different course
will not meet often anymore
miss ya
* love all of u <3
bee yiang , jeanne , luvlynn , suet yee , cyen , kaisin , suet , huiee
wingji , lingz , kuan , yakee
* ChiNgU eVa *


* oh yea i failed my audition
coz they didnt contact me T.T
maybe i'm still not good enough
however it is
im not regret
because at least i tried
i found courages in myself =) *

7 comments:



wingkee said...

breakfast + lunch = brunch
food = plural ady so foods wrong..ahahaa

wingkee said...

musuem** psst!! spelling error!!! LOL

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

im not angry u for retrieving my english grammar,spelling n vocabulary..
but if this is the main purpose for u to read my blog..
i'll feel sad,dissapointed and disheartened..
u let me feel that u dont even concern on my life,my experiences and give me other comments...
coz u wrote NOTHING that related to my life..
what should i feel...=(

thumbsdown said...

whats talentime.. anyway jia you^^

thumbsdown said...

uu're tagged><' c my blog

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

owh >.<

Post a Comment