tired day

friday morning ching ching wake me up at 9am

i ask for extra half an hour
she waited half an hour and start disturb me again =.=
haih no choice
i can just get up although i'm really tired
the yee ching are u human?
slept on 3am but get up so early
i forced to wake up coz she have to go back home earlier
she have to appear in front of her mum
then noon she wan to go out again
see naugthy betul =p
then i go wake my baby dear luu~
he slept so tight
sure too tired for the last night
he called his mommy once he wake up
then he told me 1030 have to get ready and go out
tat time already 0950 ==
then they two scolded me and ask me make it fast T.T
haih i really tired ler
y forced me go out neh

after bring ching ching to taxi station
me and dear went to sungeiwang
took kfc as breakfast and wait for his mommy and gorgor
his gorgor went low yat buy laptop and 3 of us shop in sgwang lo
but i have no mood to shop at all
i'm lack of energy
although many nice clothes nice shoes in front of me me also no response
really tired ==
they took lunch at Nam Heong chicken rice but me just drink a bowl of soup only
haha i now its weird for me not eating
haih my cough and running nose is getting serious!!!!T_______________T
the only yhing that i interested was a kind os dessert that made by durian
i wanna take it for a long time dy
so my dear dear bought it for me ^^
i love DURIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hooray
since i'm really weak
we went back ealier
back to dear's mommy's home to rest
i slept almost 3 hours at there=p
dear dear come accompany me sleep after 1hour
xD sweet sweet
after that i gained bec my energy!!!!xD
thats y i said SLEEP really important for me~

then at nite we went HOMETOWN steamboat
yeah my another favourite food ever~
niceeeee although i sweat alottt..
hmm a tired day again~
when my flu and cough can recover..haih..
i cant sing now..=(

fast fast recover na >.<


dang dang~

the yellow are durian

green are mango

recommend durian!!!

coz i love durian alotttttttt



dear dear and me


me and dear dear oooo



0 comments:



Post a Comment