Tagged by Baabysiaozzz

* Tagged by Babysiaozzz Wai Bee *

1. Who are you?
* Ling Ling Tua here =)

2. Are we friends?
* Nope i'm your master!! ( previous T.T)

3. When and how did we meet?
* When i'm form 2 or 3 i think?O.o

4 . Did you like me at all?
* Of course ^^

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
* Bee Bee ( sounds like BB,its cute )

6. Describe me in one word.
* Nice. =)

7. What was your first impression?
* Sexayyyy ( you wear so sexay when i saw you in AP primary skol xD )

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
* Nope..you are cute ^^

9. What reminds you of me?
* Pink!!

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
* Teddy bear ( suits you )

11. How well do you know me?
* Not really well =(

12. When's the last time you saw me?
* Long time ago...

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
* I hate pink color? xD

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
* Not really understand this ques =X

15. What is my best attribute?
* cuteeeeeee =)

4 comments:



thumbsdown said...

omg you saw me wear that and you still rmmbr !! =X

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

oh yea..so u know how sexayyyyyy is it xD

thumbsdown said...

problem i very fat now jek ~.~

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

not lar u fat mer?then what am i?a pig?T.T

Post a Comment