3rd Tagged - by Pinkynee

* Tagged by Pinkynee *

1. Who are you?

* I'm Ling Ling...I'm Ling Ling...=)

2. Are we friends?

* We are MORE MORE MOREeeeeee than friends!!!<3

3. When and how did we meet?

* When we are in Form 1..you're the one who sit behind me..

4. Did you like me at all?

* Nope i dont like you at all..coz i LOVE you..

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.

* Pink Panther Nee..you love pink so muchee

6. Describe me in one word.

* Small..feel that u are so small when im standing beside T.T
7. What was your first impression?
* Err...big eyes ba..

8. Do you still think that way about me now?

* Of course!ur eyes still big now =p

9. What reminds you of me?

* Pink..pink..pink..pink..pink..and of couse when i need someone..but im paiseh to find u =X

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?

* Care & Love whenever u need...

11. How well do you know me?

* Yea last time i know u very well..but due to the past of time and seldom chance for us to meet..we are getting far..and i dont have chance to understand you anymore..T.T

12. When's the last time you saw me?

* Yesterday~5th of june ^^ ( sure u dont know ler..coz u walk too fast..i cant call u =.= p/s : u wear too short to college hor..xD)

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?

* Sometimes i really feel 可惜 for our friendship..we are so close in form 1..but we have seperate since form 2..after that i feel that i cant mix with u anymore..i really hope that i have a time machine and return to our original relationship like in form 1..now we are not close at all anymore..even i will feel afraid n nervous when theres just two of us T.T i hope we are still best friend and im very thankful that what u have wrote for me in the post..when im lonely i will find you..of course u can too..i can acc you..but dont feel me fan T.T and really thanks that u will send me msg after reading my blog although we seldom cintact each other..do u rmb the msg u send me that u said u happy for me after reading my blog coz finally my mommy have accepted darren?honestly im really happy for that moment =) a simple msg can brighthen my life ^^ love uuuuu~ * opps too long.. =X tell u next time kay ^^ *

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?

* Haiyo till now i cant understand this question T.T

15. What is my best attribute?

* Your sweet smile =)


THE PERSON WHO HAVENT REPLY MY TAG
* sob sob =( *
* Darren Lim Mun Wei
* Babysiaozz Bee
* Ching Ching
* Kelvin Liew Siang Siang
* Summer Chooi
* Moon Kuan

0 comments:



Post a Comment