Friday
wingji darling have planned a surprise birthday celebration for me and cian cian
thanks darling
although its too early for me and too late for cian xD
however,i really appreciate your efforts =D



after end my lecture at 1pm
i rush to take bus back to my home and start to prepare for the outing
ji ji reached my home around 2pm then we went to ts together by cab
its heaty for waiting cab at the bus stop coz they have cut off all the tree T.T
wtf of saving the Earth?you are the one who approved them to cut off the trees!!



ji ji skipped her tuition class for accompanying me since someone have failed to keep an appointment
we wanted to watch Monster vs Alien
unfortunately,its sold out for that showtime
at last we decided to take our lunch at BBQ Plaza
its good to have lunch set for individual
so i can have my beef set and ji ji can have her pork set ^^
someone who unexpected appeared
but he is in rush i think
dont wanna disturb him for bowling with his friends



we leaved and headed to 10th floor since ming them have not arrive yet
ji ji and me chatting at 10th floor
we does not chat for a long time
we didnt meet each other for so long..finally theres a chance for us to gather
we have infinity of topics
ji ji know that i'm unhappy
thanks for always there to comforting me..muackz <3
and i'm happy to heard that you have did it
really =)



finally we went to neway
happy to spend the time with all of you
although i'm really unhappy that day
but all of you have brighthen up my day =)
thanks so muchee
i really love ya'll
sorry that i have flip out for few times xD
you have swept my sadness away
i know you are trying to cheer me up
especially wong ming ming..you are just too funny ^^
this willl be a memorable day for me
especially when you singing birthday songs for me and cian
that moment really make us feel embarrassed xD
theres full of laughing voice around when we gather together
i really appreciate anyone of you
<3
I LOVE YOU!!
and i love neway dinner buffet
there are infinity scallop and oyster for me!>.<
much better than greenbox
and they gave us extra 2 hours..omg
i love NEWAY!
precious card that made by my darling ji ji <3


hooray we are Gemini babies


thanks ji ji and grace for the presents =D


my darling <3



Chong and Lingz


we are happy family ^^


dang dang


Besties!!


with cute pose xD


me and ji ji ( grace singing )xD


love love <3


we are concentrating for cutting cake!

group pic...muackzzz


Love all of you

7 comments:



thumbsdown said...

never invite me T.T

Nee said...

wan go also :(

wingkee said...

yor~ i read dao wan cry jor
so gam dong
who plan de~~

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

Babysiaozz : ask wingji..she's the one who plan
everything xD i hope all of you
were there too..=)

Nee : why you didnt say want celebrate with me
de ? =( sobsob

wingji : you dont jia jia la..ashhhhhhh arg1

wingkee said...

i shy la you write dao me lidat *shy*

yan said...

lingz..
happy birthday...
dun be sad...
18years old should be happy..
lol..

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

wingji : shy ur head *piak piak*
i love ur card~<3

yan : thanksssss..im okie now ^^

Post a Comment