Finally there's some time for me to breath

Thursday 25/6

It's been long time i didnt update my blog
finally today i've settled many things included my Microeconomics test
how was it?hmm although i don't think that i can get full marks but its quite fine for me =D
and finally i'm able to relax my mind for ONE NIGHT
still got many stuffs waiting for me
after complete our Hubungan Etnik's assignment
there are Introduction to Accounting's assignment
English Language's cousework ( i'll get mad for this , still dont what should we act for)
Hubungan Etnik's Presentation
Quantitative Studies & Hubungan Etnik's TEST
Dancing Club Assignment & Level 1 Test- solo
it's too many stuff to do but i'm extremely lack of time!
have to finish these things within two weeks
What i'm really worry for are English's coursework and the dancing assignment+test
well,i'm really weak in Quantitative studies,my addmaths is worse
afraid of the test ALOT

i hope i can have more time to prepare all of it
unfortunately we have just 24hours per day =(
tomorrow are going to submit our HE assignment and discuss about our english coursework
good luck =)

since i have busy for this and that recently
i'm here to apologize to my dear 'cause i get angry easily when i'm in rush and can't solve the obtacles that i'm facing
thanks alot to dear for helping me that much
you're always there for me
but dont think that you didnt did anything wrong
you have dissapoint me again and again recently T.T
however
i love you as usual =)

hooray it's going to reach weekend !
but i think my weekends are busy like hell also =(
the update for the past two weeks is coming soon
ki dae ju sae yo =D

2 comments:



thumbsdown said...

no love me? jk xd
sounds funTT cant wait to fin spm...

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

too many people are loving u..
no place reserve for me =(

not fun at all
u wll stress like hell T.T

Post a Comment