Tagged by Wingji Darling

* Tagged by Wingji Darling *

1. Who are you?
* Ling Ling Tua here =)

2. Are we friends?
* Nope you are my darling >.<

3. When and how did we meet?
* Form 2 in 2 bakti..^^

4. Did you like me at all?
* I love you~<3

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
* Wingji Darling ( you know the reason *shy* )

6. Describe me in one word.
* Thick? (eyebrows xD)

7. What was your first impression?
* Seriousness prefect ?

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
* Of course nope!!!

9. What reminds you of me?
* Loneliness..but you are dont want to choi me...=(

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
* My precious heart ^^

11. How well do you know me?
* Who else can know you more than me?O.o

12. When's the last time you saw me?
* few weeks ago =(

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
* Stop sad-ing for him..i dont like u sad for his stuff >.< you shud put more concern on me!!

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
* Not really understand this ques =X

15. What is my best attribute?
* Lucky..coz u have me xD


Please pay attention , you are TAGGED !

Tagged,
Wingji Darling <3
Darren Lim Mun Wei <3
Babysiaozz Bee <3
Ching Ching <3
Kelvin Liew Siang Siang <3
Pinkynee <3
Summer Chooi <3
Moon Kuan <3

0 comments:



Post a Comment