4th Tagged - by Moon Kuan

1. Who are you?
* Ling Ling =)

2. Are we friends?
* My dearest babe~

3. When and how did we meet?
* Err not really remember actually =p the most important is NOW ma..

4. Did you like me at all?
* Yeah babe i laup euuuuuu~

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
* "Zhao Cai Mao"~coz u really look alike xD

6. Describe me in one word.
* Laugh-loud !!!!!!!! ngek ngek

7. What was your first impression?
* Actually i dont like u at the first..i dunno why O.o..but knowing u deeper..i found that u are such a good person..u are not selfish at all and u treat friends sincerely...^^

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
* Of couse not...i love u so much now xD

9. What reminds you of me?
* Whenever i saw "zhao cai mao" in shops..i can see u everywhere..hehe

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
* If you dont mind to accept my HEART~

11. How well do you know me?
* Hmm..i'm not really sure..u are not really telling me all aout yourself..=(

12. When's the last time you saw me?
* Whoo~~that day outside library..but too bad u cant talk with me..haha..

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
* Babe seems you are going to forget me since we have different life now even int he same college..=(
i miss the time when we are taking spm results..we study together and overnight at your home before the exam..
i ask u dont sleep but finally u also sleep earlier than me..haha..lazy pig..xD..then we go take away nasi lemak as breakfast then ur mummy fetch us to school..that time was really happy
for me although we are stress...now all that was just memories for us..sometimes not me busy..actually im really free till i feel lonely when i am nothing to do..im not used to take innitiative to ask people out..im used to wait people ask me out..=( but u didnt..im sad T.T when i know u all go out but didnt ask me along im really down..haih..well i hope we can stil maintain our relationship..we live so near but we really seldom meet..when ask u out few times u also say u lazy and refused..so i'm unhappy sometimes..hope we are going to meet ba..call & sms me when u free..our bday coming soon o..if u wanna to celebrate together just call me..if u want T.T nyways im really happy to know u..u are a best friend to be with...anything need someone to talk to just find me..seems i found that im not really understand you..i hope to understand u more..love u <3

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
* okie i admit that i really dont understand this ques..lll

15. What is my best attribute?
* You always bring hapiness for us...happy go lucky =)



THE PERSON TAGGED

* have not reply*

Darren Lim Mun Wei
Babysiaozz Wai Bee
Kelvin Liew Siang Siang

Ching Ching
Summer chooi

8 comments:



wingkee said...

why their quest no 13 so long..mine so short..
yier..tua lingling you pin sam~ HENG~

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

who ask u pin sam him ?xD

wingkee said...

wa mana ada..
haiz..
haizz
haizzz
you also lah...haizzzzzzzzzzzzz

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

me dont have lor..u more serious la xD
haiya nth to say between us la..
can say de also say jor ..ngek ngek ngek

wingkee said...

hmph~ then we end here la!!














































*you she de meh..chieh~*

Nee said...

ling a ling ah ling
y no update ur blog a........
used 5 minutes per day update la.....
so sienz...nth see:(

wingkee said...

yealo yealo! me everyday also update one lo..
she ar..lazy dao bat tak ham! hahahaha

Nee said...

yalo....me also everyday update....

Post a Comment