a random post in the early morning

Friday 26/6
9.14 a.m.

just taken breakfast at our college's canteen
now online-ing with kar yen in the CIT Centre of college
waiting for our group members to come and complete our HE assignment
quite bored here
sleepy @@ wake up so early in the morning so that my mum can give me a ride
what should i do now?no any interesting web for me
so just posting some craps here
i'm so busy recently
maybe i have ignore ching ching and ji ji during this period
we seldom have chance to meet
i seldom contact you
coz i'm busy all the time recently
and how bout the free time?hmm i use it to sleep & rest as well
so maybe sometimes i can't reply you on time
and also always forgot to reply you
i'm sorry =(
but you are always in my heart <3

and i wanna to say "happy belated birthday" to my dear friend - Pinkynee
we are going to meet later
sorry that i'm unable to celebrate with you on time
but part of the reason is you have reserved that day for your lao gong =)
wish you stay happy and pretty always
sincerely hope that we can celebrate birthday together for every year
you are my precious friend =D
i love you and happy birthday <3


okayyyy i think we should complete our assignment now
ciaozz =D

1 comments:



thumbsdown said...

if anyone bully you, tell me, i bite them for you~
you say i fierce ma xd

Post a Comment