Ignore please

There're many thing to say
but I don't know the way to say

There're many feelings to express
but I don't know the way to express

There're many stuffs to tell
but I don't know the way to tell

We are different
The different world
different life
different you
different me
I can't read your mind
I can't catch your thinking
I can't follow what you are doing

Do you know
Sudden hot and sudden cold
could make people fall sick?
Do you know
you are like thorns
could make people get hurt?

Once people have hope
there's a risk of getting letdown and despair
fake hope
could knock people down easily

Repeated,repeated and repeated
once again
I'm disappointed

2 comments:



thumbsdown said...

standby* i dont mind lending my ear n shoulder =(

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

thx T.T

Post a Comment