22 October 2009 Accident

Sometimes you just can't predict what will happen in the next second
Was having happy mood in the morning
Because gonna celebrate friend's birthday after lecture
and attend wedding dinner at night

Who knows,while driving to fetch classmate to go college
Accident happened in just a second
can't avoid , can't stop it
I can't pretend as nothing happen
because it happened
I'm shocked , I'm useless
What I did is just standing there and keep crying
I don't know what to do
I can't imagine how if baby is not beside me
Everything happened too fast
my brain can't response what is happening

Luckily the motorcyclist still can get up
his right shoulder's bone is fractured
we brought him to clinic
and doctor ask us bring him to hospital to take x-ray
we did , we won't dump him
we accompany him at hospital for the whole day
because he looks pity
he consider as Orang Kurang Upaya
he can't speak well , but not totally mute
that's why we must make police report
for protecting him and also ourselves
we even help him to fix his motorcycle
although it's not my fault
We have done our part
We even did paid to fee of fixing his motorcycle
however he will not admit his fault no matter what we did
I just too sympathy on him

how would he lose in the case?
could he still get insurance n socso?
but how would I lose in the case?
I have to accept all the penalties?
Well,it's really complicated
Maybe the judge will sympathy on OKU more than a 18years old girl
And the sarjan really make people get angry
I know he want to close file earlier
so that he won't get into trouble
but he should not forcing me to admit wrong
he just keep talking non sense
talking crap
ask stupid questions
he asked : if you are riding motorcycle,then a car turn in front of suddenly,would you afraid?
shit!can I say no?
he asked : why you don't take over the lorry?because it's big and you afraid that will be knock by it right?
shit! can I say no?
everyone will avoid the vehicles that bigger than theirs right?
why my car that BIG he can't see
I can't see him is quite normal right?
Impossible I've to stop there
wait the motorcycle passed only I turn
how would there's another car behind me?
As a conclusion,he drove too fast
he should slow down when he saw my signal
If I really drive fast,I think now he is cursing me in the hell
haiz what should I do and what can I say
at last the XXXking sarjan couldn't deny what we've said
he just asked me to sign the report
and take car's photo
I don't know the result
but I should wait the date to go to the court
however,I should not be afraid because it's not my fault
but I'm really sucks in speaking malay =(
arghhhh everyday I'm afraid that will receive call from police station
but things already happened
just let it flow ~ everything will be okay soon.I hope that
stop thinking bout it

Anyway
I want to thanks my dear and his mommy a alot!
I don't know how should I express it but..
thanks!really thanks for being with me whenever I meet problems
I just don't know what to do
you have sacrificed a lot of time,money and energy for me
and being that worried
I'm guilty =(
I love you..thanks god for me to met you
you're just too good to me
<3

When can I get out of this nightmare
and start to drive again?
It'll be a long time I think =(

0 comments:



Post a Comment