7th Oct 2009 I love singing

Today had English class at 9.30am
hard to get up T.T
after that having IOM lecture at 3pm
so what DAC4 did during the break?
17 of us have headed to Times Square
guess what?I've drove dear's car to TS *clap clap*
but only if dear is beside me
and have sing k session until 2.30pm
not that high since many of them just sitting there =(
but gained lots of happiness
reached school around 3.20am
luckily lecturer still explaining about coursework
after starting chapter one I started to feel sleepy
many of them too
can't blame us since we have used much of energy
doctor told me that sing k is a hyperactive activity u know?=D
well, dear came and fetched me after lecture
and go home to cook together xD
thanks dear love u much <3

the only third day of second semester
tired bored sleepy T.T
and syllabus seems to become more tough
hope that I can do well for all the subject
gotta work hard =)
last sem's final results is coming out soon
how should I face it?sob

A decision to make again
=.=

0 comments:



Post a Comment