8th October 2009 Mahjong is fun

Having lecture at 8 today
oh god I almost wake up late
thanks baby for fetching me <3
it's really tiring to have lecture this early

phew.. again 4 hours break time between classes

have used 1 hour to decide our lunch
first we headed to Wangsa Maju and decided to have Pan Mee
but leader complain that there does'nt have proper parking
she suggested to go Sri Rampai business park
well we reached there and turn few rounds
at last we can't decide what to eat
finally,have decided go back to Genting Klang ==
is it fun?zzzz
lastly Bak Kut Teh was our choice
I think I won't be there again
since something embarrassed happened =p
after that went to my house and have mahjong session
( sei lor don't know why recently everyone is addicted to Mahjong )
at first I won but then all lose back T.T
others was concentrate on watching DVD
most of them are attracted by my dear Dada
I know they love him a lot
I do too xD he is so cute and guai
went back to college in rush again~
since we are hard to leave the mahjong and TV
and guess what?
I thought our class is on 3pm but the fact is 2.30pm
no wonder me is the one who feel so relax ==
I still feel weird why they are rushing

have been late 15 mins for english class
they told us that gotta discuss in group
and present onTODAY
What the......
we decided to do role play since it will be more interesting
I admitted that our group was the most stupid and silly one
acting a stupid TV show xD
I be the host,while Uncle Mah,Jessica,Theng and Fang be our VIP guests

others groups were serious talking bout pollution~stress~etc etc

well,we are just trying to make you laugh
thanks for supporting =D
and thanks to siew theng's group for making effects
thanks Sister for recording video xD

finally a week passed
tutorials will start on next week
gotta work hard again =(
still in holiday mood
tomorrow not having any class
gotta be mushroom at home
since I'm quite unhappy these days
don't feel wanna go out

for THAT

I should not take it serious
start from now
all gone and stop
I want to be the happy one

0 comments:



Post a Comment