14 October 2009 don't take everything away from me

It's hard to describe my feeling
What feeling should I have for now?
I don't know
I really confused
I should not be like this
why can't I just smile and act nothing?
maybe it's just because I did this way too many times before
this time
I don't hope to use smiling to ignore all the problems
it's not big problem not a big matter
but when add up all the small matter
will them form a giant problem?
it will be a big rock on our way of love
we love each other that much
but in this entire world
only love is not enough
we will be affect by many factors
where's our understanding?
you complaint that I treat u unfair
I don't understand you
and even complaint I conquer all your time?
you changed
you really changed
your promises
I will put them in my bottom of heart forever
but you?
Isn't giving promises is that easy for you?
you just promise me and throw it behind you after a minute
why can you just leaved me like this yesterday?
do you know when i saw all that
my heart is bleeding?
before we been together
you promised me you will never ever make me fall a drop of tear
but in these two years
I can't count how many times I cried for you
again and again
doubtless,you treat me very good
you love me so much I know!
I am the one who understand the most
you treat me very good till I'll feel guilty sometimes
I thought I can spend the rest of my life with you
this is what I wanna to do for you
but why?your attitude changed
maybe it's my fault but I don't want to become like this!
you promised me you will never go for gaming again
but after a short period of time
you back to that again
not I wanna to control you or stop you for anything
is just
Please don't promise me if you can't so so
because I expect you to meant it once you made a promise
condition is getting serious
you even..feel annoying to accompanying me?
you rather rush to find your buddies for game or what
than stay with me

baby,do you know what I want is not much
I've told you many time about this
did I ask for anything from you?
did I ask for luxuries from you?
our love bond is not made by these stupid things
why until now still you can't understand?
I know you are not good in planning date
not good in making surprise
not good in making me happy
but even a stupid joke from you
I'll feel happy
even a song you sing for me
I'll feel touch
do you remember "hero"?
the first song you dedicated for me
you know,I'm not good i expressing my feelings
I can't express them well and sure you can't receive them
so please
look into my heart
I never feel tired to planning a surprise,a date for you
I want you to happy for what I did
sometimes a cuddle,a kiss is enough
but why can't you do it when I start to feel unhappy?
is it hard?
is it hard for you to control your temper?

you did many things for me
and I appreciate them
I didn't say it out doesn't mean I didn't
everyone know you treat me very well
you sacrificed everything for me
so when problems occur
they start to blame me
I admit that I'm extremely unhappy with what my sister told me
no one can understand my feelings
everyone can just see the surface
but deep inside
they don't know whats going on
enough...
maybe tomorrow will be okay
maybe I can just smile at you and act nothing happen
I can be initiative to hug you
break the ice between us
I always do
but why can't you
do one time for me?why?
everything will be okay
but the problems
will not disappear
it will always exist
if we don't ever bother to solve them

1 comments:



Nee said...

lings...boy is lidat de la...dun sad k???

Post a Comment