hmmmmmm

started lecture today
feel bored
what we did for this 2 hours
was writing a silly + stupid story
all the characters are our animals' names
everyone can continue the story with their imagination
we plan to finish a book for this semester
today only wrote 3 pages
when only we can finish a book?
my notebook have became story book =(
only the first day I already feel bored
how to continue until this semester end?
I don't like ME lecturer,she is same species with IA lecturer
I miss Miss You
although she don't have comma with she talk xD
tomorrow is having first FOA lecture at 10am
same lecturer with last semester
why T.T tutor also her zzz
haiz why so bored
tell me =(

3 comments:



Anonymous said...

Haha.....
Ur lovely Aunthy"LIM HUI HOON"...

Nee said...

bored?gambateh ya~

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

frank : lovely??sorry la =.=

pinkynee : haha okay ! =D

Post a Comment