30 Oct 2009 Random Silly Crap

Is tired~
Is sleepy~
Is unhappy~
I don't want to be unhappy
but unable to control
Should remember a sentence
" No one is responsible to make you happy,
you are the one who can make yourself happy."
I know, but how?
Teach me if you know
Sometimes feel that myself just easily ignored
easily forgotten
I don't even know I'm in whose heart except my bb dear
He's the only one who love n care for me maybe =(

What am I for you?
I don't know and I afraid to know
Why everything in life just don't flow as what I want?
world is complicated people are complicated
What I want is just simple and ordinary world
Need not to be doubt on each other
guessing what you thinking all the time
It's tiring
Why can't everyone to be honest
Is it hard?

Arghh stupid crap again
tomorrow no class,baby also off
Friday is my favourite day =)
is going out with baby~
go korean village & then pavilion maybe
long time didn't shopping with him
baby wants to buy clothes for me huh xD
love you muackzz
whatever and whenever
as long as is with you =)
love you mucheeee

Arghh is annoying with allt he stupid assignments & presentation
coursework also around the corner =(
non stop non stop
make people stress nia
hope that won't done on last minute anymore
we'll put much effort on them this time!!
is time to sleep =D
ciaoooooo

* why recently all of you doesn't update your blog?
bored ......*

0 comments:



Post a Comment