I really need some space for me to breath and some caring to warm me up

Finally today have submitted our IA assignment
It makes me missed QS lecture
grrr...how I gonna do my tutorials and do well in my exam?=(
I have promised that I will pay full attention on every lecture
attend every lecture,no more skip =D
Today thought can submit our assignment before 11am
but fate always playing us
In the end we submit our assignment on 2.30pm
If you saw 2 sopoh running to PA block
dont doubt on yourself, one of them was me xD
Luckily Wai Hoong can drive
if not how we gonna solve all the problems?sob
although we are in rush all the time
although there's some error
although fate is interupting us
although we have face many obtacles
although we done it last minute
BUT at least we did it nicely
I love our IA assignment
part of the reason is
all the invoices,credit notes,company's logo,cover were designed by me =D
don't praise me please,I will feel proud..xD
well,the stupid stationery shop have makes our files lost
we have lost the latest copy
what we have to do is re-correct all the errors and prepare our presentation asap!
what the..................=(

hmm thanks Wai Hoong,Siau Fang,Kar Yen and Phui Theng who have contributed in this
efforts from you are much appreciated =)

Just now went TS to have BBQ plaza with my dear and his family
It always be my favourite restaurant =D love it much
tomorrow are going to watch Ice age 3 with my dear dear~
looking forward it for so long
I can't wait to watch it since many ppl told me it is damn funny!!!!
and I want to finish all my tutorials during weekends!
so that I wont rush for it before the day I have tutorial
and have to start preparing for presentations,revisions
if have time have to update my old old posts =D
many thing many thing included this thing tat thing I have to do
arghh how come I so busy?
who can add me few more hours per day?=(
busy..busy..busy..since college started
who can understand my stress?I'm not smart as you think..

0 comments:



Post a Comment