I'm really stress..no one can understand

Today have done my Quantitative paper
I put very much efforts on this final
unlike my SPM
i slept at 5am yesterday just for my QS
woke up at 11am then sit for the exam at 2pm
I worked very hard
but what I get is dissapoint
I know I can answer all the questions
but I just able to answer 3 ques out of 4 due to lack of time
and why I don't trust myself!!!I cancelled out the correct answer that I have done
I know I did many mistakes..
I don't know why..
the 1st time in my life I did that worse in exam
Easy questions but I'm unable to answer..ridiculous..
Can't stip thinking and can't stop dropping tears..
If I'm not holding scholarship I wont be this down
Stupid

1 comments:



Nee said...

ling~dun b too upset ok?
its over...now just add oil and prepare for ur next paper...

Post a Comment