Maybe The Once in Life

Hey readers,
do y0ou know what date is today
Dang dang dang >> 090909(9th september 2009)
today might be a very important day for many couples
since many people have chosen today to register
as MARRIED with their beloved one
includes my 2nd sister Ting Ting
congratz a lot towards her <3
unfortunanely that I'm unable to attend the event today
well,I should continue my studies now
have wasted a lot of time T.T
or else I will down as after QS exam
don't hope that happen again
Lingz here to wishes everyone who reading this silly post
999999久久久久久久 with you beloved one
999999久久久久久久 with your beloved friends
999999久久久久久久 stay happy and healthy
and
I love Darren Lim ! <3
( this fella always complain that I didn't write bout him in my posts xD )
you will always be the one I love most
DarLingZ Forever 1314
Muackz

2 comments:



wingkee said...

where me then? =C

thumbsdown said...

not love lim wai bee? lol T_T jk.

uu're tagged xd

Post a Comment