Up Up Up

Watched 2 movies last week
Now is a short post to share my feelings=)

1st : District 9


Watched this with classmates after QS lecture
Honestly this is not a very nice movie for me
I don't like it's shooting technique (alike with "Diary of Dead)
Makes people feel dizzy dazzled
but I found interesting in the middle part of movie
when the main character is becoming an alien
Doubtless,human are more cruel more scary than aliens
they treat aliens as low class living things,thus they called them "prawns"
The ending had made me drop my tears
As what i said,a movie that is able to touch my heart is a good movie
If you are hesitating to watch what movie
try District 9
I can't say it is a nice movie
but,it let me understand Humanity
even HUMAN will destroy HUMAN itself
how sad

2nd : Up
Here come another Pixar & Walt Disney's cartoon
I love cartoon lots <3
coz I always having dreams
At1 1st I ws not interested in this cartoon at all

but after I read the plot from newspaper and also their comments on it
I started to look forward for it
Rankings : maximum!!!
It is really nice
strongly recommended
It might be the most meaningful cartoon that I ever watched
Don't think that a cartoon with an old man will makes you bored
but it's really touched my heart!
guess what,I cried from the beginning of the story
It is too touching,too meaningful
Undeniably,it is humourous too =)
Must watch " UP " ! If not you'll be regret

Last but not least,good luck for all the candidates
Let achieve the peak
Gotta work hard in this few weeks,will be less appear in front of you =)
going to Genting Highland with classmates after final
looking forward <3

3 comments:



thumbsdown said...

sob we nvr hangout together b4..

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

after my final we go out together kay?
call along wingkee xD

thumbsdown said...

yaya^^ the movie really touching lu =(

Post a Comment