Will Pan , see you soon =D

Whoo hoo you know what?
Will Pan has reached Malaysia this afternoon
unfortunately I can't meet him at KLIA ,
in New Era College -Kajang , Rahman College - Penang
too far and I having class from morning to evening
how sad am I =( I wondering why don't he come KL Tarc?
Although today I have missed three events
but I am able to meet him on Saturday =D
I will stay in The Mines for the whole day
becoz Will Pan is having 4 events at there on that day
include as a guest for Blue J , Myfm event , his own Qian Chang hui
and an exclusive gathering with fans club's members !
I'm so excited but nervous too
I'm not ready yet
although I'm extremely busy for my studies and dancing competition
but I must attend all the events IF I CAN !
Sunday morning gonna meet him again in KLIA coz he is leaving Msia on Sunday
who are interested in supporting Will Pan
please feel free to attend all the events and get high with us ! <3
details please log on to
http://www.willpanmalaysia.com
please be supportive
your support are much appreciated

I can't wait to meet him again !!! <3
pics will be upload soon xD

0 comments:



Post a Comment