For You II

Teh Yee Ching
This post is dedicated to my best friend >> ching!!

sorry for writing bout you this late
busying for many stuffs =D
Firstly,I wanna say that I really love you lots!!
I get to know you since standard 6
almost six years
Fate brings us together <3
still remember that almost everydey we wrote letter to each other
a simplest way to express our feelings
telling each other our experiences,feelings and opinions
until now you are still the one who care me the most
muackz
although I have shifted away after standard 6
we never fail to keep in toucht
except after an incident during form 2
but now,we are still that close
I don't know what is the reason for you to treat me that good
but i appreciate it a lot!
You understand me,you care for me and you love me ( I guess =p)
we don't manage to meet each other often
but we keep each other in deep of our heart right =)
I'm blessed that I have you as my friend
I know u do too xD
you are so lucky to have a cute friend like me =p
I know you same with me
think everything to the negative side
but do remember what you always tell me
I will be the one who supporting you
be your big big LIGHT to brighten up your way
do remember that I always be there for you
No matter what I loss..
you are the one who I dont wanna to lose!! <3
You always willing to be my ears
listen to my problems
giving me advices
I really appreciate
I hope after many years
we are still the best for each other
our friendship will be everlasting rite?

Teh Yee Ching,the most precious friend for me =)

1 comments:



chingz said...

dear dear dear...
so toucheee....
bt i can feel tat u write dis in rush... haha..
wow...
i also don know why i treat u better than so many ppl..
i was wondering too..maybe i had fall for u long time ago.. =p
bt wat i told u..
i really meant it.... will be ur light forever .......k??
remember our promise...v will nvr lost each ohter

Post a Comment