meet kee yin

SUNDAY

today kee yin came KL from ipoh
so he visited me also la
thx for coming
coz i almost become mushroom at home
too bored @@
and we did not meet for sooo long time
he reached around 5pm
my 3rd sis still taking bath so i ask him to take a sit at my home
after that we decided to go alpha angle
coz i wanna buy the make up remover from elianto
we take some foods in secret recipe coz im too hungry @@
before that we went starbucks to take away Java Chips..lol
i have order a choc moist cake ( i love it so much!!)
and a kids set - kids burger xD ( its cute maaaa)




i thought they will share with me
but at last is me finished all of it ==
btw
kee yin accidentally poured the lemon juice blended into my cake =.=
well..we have tried the taste that choc moist mix with lime flavour
omg at first its tatse quite niceeeee
but when u eat more
ngek ngek ngek......xD


see..my name!!Tua Ling Ling xD




see..after a war..
T won!!!full of blood@@ (silly la me)




we went back ard 7pm
coz kee yin have to leave dy

Ling and kee yin




Ying and kee yin




btw
his mini cooper nice laaa
comfortable to sit xD



Cool right?=p





dunno when is the next time we meet
since he is busy =(
he is getting married next year
good luck & xing fu ya
dont forget to give me red boom o..ngek ngek ngek
looking forward for our next meet =)










0 comments:



Post a Comment