Anugerah Cemerlang 2009

SATURDAY

today morning i have to attend my secondary school-APGS
anugerah cemerlang 2009
i get up at 6 something
so sleepy laaaaa
then my dear fetch me to momoe's house..
me suet and momoe went school together
momoe drive o @@

when i reached school
the teacher incharge told me that my skirt not pass
its too short ==
okie
so i ask my dear send me another skirt lo..hmph

u know
this kind of function is bored
but then we chit chat chit chat
so the time pass so fast
the dancing performances - chinese,malay and indian
omg
10 years also no changes =.=
but the oral speaking is funny and interesting =)

finally is our turn to receive our certs and vouchers
from..erm..actually i also duno who is she =p
maybe someone from jabatan pelajaran lo
2 person from our school get 11 A1
whoo~actually our school's result quite good ya this year =)
for PMR
the candidates who got straight A also increases

after that
we took pics in toilet lo xD
then we take our lunch at canteen


taking pic at the toilet beside hall




wah wah..me and suet..



Li wah and me
she is my first friend in APGS
i know her since form 1 =)





momoe..luvlynn..suet and lingz
must wear formal to attend..lol..




outside our school =)





at canteen




my certs ..but why my result printed wrong!!
i took 11 subjects weh =.=
i got 9As and best score for CHINESE subject





after anugerah cemerlang
i met melvin
omg i really didnt meet him for a long time!!
miss him so much weh
i think the last time we met is we went TVXQ's concert together in year 2007!!
his is now working in sgpore airline as a cabin crew
so he live in sgpore
really miss him so much la
we went for lunch
chat many things
he have experienced many things at many places since he work as a cabin crew
he went many countries
envy laaaa
he even gave me 300 bucks coz i got 9 As in my spm
omg i paiseh to take it de la
nyways thanks yea =)
i think i have no chance to meet him for long time
coz he seldom have time to back to msia dy
haih
when then we can meet =(
take care there ya miow =)


NITE

me,dear and mum
and of course my dearest Dada went kepong for steamboat
its a new shop so we try lor
my mum sadi the PAK GO there is nice
but she didnt try the steamboat b4
the result is
the PAK GO really niceeeeeeeee
but the steamboat not nice at all =.=
HOMETOWN steamboat that opposite my house is much nicer!!
i support HOMETOWN forever!!!coz its really nice =)
if u dont know how delicious it is
try out!!!!xD

my dear dada is waiting for food ^^



me and my stupid dear xD



he is still the same face xD




kissing with my baby dada~~muackzzz
love him so muchhhh





okieee..thats all for today..
i used many hours to update 3 posts..
is time to oi oi
12am dy o
2ml is working T.T
nitezzzzz


1 comments:



wingkee said...

choral speaking =)

Post a Comment