about yong kwan + 5th april

yong kwan was one of my colleague in finance department
at first i thought he damn cool + not friendly
coz he seldom smile la
but after that..i found that he is funny + cute!!xD
we always chit chat when working
any topic also can chat very long haha
last friday was his last day in U
less one more ppl to talk to ady =(
but happy for u coz finally u can get rid from ur bad bad boss
no one will chit chat many thing with me when im searching for payment vouchers
no one will chit chat many thing with me when im filing
no one will chit chat with me and sitting ont the floor between the cupboard
no one will lend his table to me for putting all my payment vouchers
no one will lend his pc for me to surf net since my place is too obvious
he is the one who can chat anything with me
even some close friends also wont chat so much like us =p
well,may be meet him again coz he said he will be back to visit us next week
i will miss u de yong kwan
and dont forget we have promise to go zoo negara!!xD
wish u good luck since you are going to kampar
finally u can get your favourite subject - economics
u said its tough..but try your best ya =)
dont forget me o
coz i know u need me to answer many ques
and teach you how to kao lui
muahaha

well today i went yamcha with ya kee,moon kuan and wai kuan
we plan to yamcha at kfc
but then after we sit down
all lazy to que up for buying foods
finally we decided to leave kfc and go jusco
we visit pinkynee and shopping lo
i bought a cloth and..many foods!xD
i even bought 2 nice bowls neh ^^
well,whole day long im keep looking at my phone
im waiting
but im dissapointed
nyways
im happy to saw them
since i didnt meet them for a long time
miss them so much =)
friends foreva ya
love u muackz

+ today is peach's birthday
i didnt forget your birthday o yen ven^^
happy birthday to u ya
wish u all the best for your future =)
sangeil chukka hamnida ^^

4 comments:



thumbsdown said...

uu dun mind i link uu to my blog hor ^^ whats ur full name?

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

dont mind laa..=)
tua ling ling

wingkee said...

eh ling..why wait phone la?
wait me call you kah?
ngek ngek
lui yan~

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

nam yan~
en na i waiting u lo
but u so busy
sob xD

Post a Comment