moodless....

today..my mood suddenly turns to grey after my friend phone me..
im shocked to know about that..
the only thing i can think is..
wonder why..they can did this kind of thing..
they thought we wont know..?
3 years,2 years,1years..what for?..
i remember siang siang said before..know a friend for a longer time meant to him..
but today i have prove what have i said..
"know for a long time DOES NOT mean anything..!!.."
spoilt my mood suddenly today..
my mind have disrupted after i knew that..
i dont know how should i control my feeling..
its hurt..
i dont know how to smile naturally..
but i wont put the blame on others..
sorry so much if i have show my anger in front all of you today..
im not angry for not letting me play pool..haha..
just feel down when think of them..
i have no this feeling for a long time..
i thought everything have change..
us..me..
but at the end..is me have expect too much from you..
you make me dont believe in anyone anymore..
i have totally dissapointed and irritated for what you have did..
thanks for what you have did..because you make me awake!!
gone..everything gone..
hatred increasing..
END...

0 comments:



Post a Comment