confuse confuse confuseeeeee

finally i have the mood to update my blog..
quite lazy and tired recently..
many ppl said my face so "chan"..pale ==
sobsob am i looks older?

wrote two post today..
erm lets talk bout the education part..
i got 9As 2 Bs for my spm..
but im quite happy..and shocked for my result..
coz u cant ever imagine that how lazy am i during my spm exam!!!!
im totally lazy bum..reach the day before exam only feel want to pick up the books ==

i fall sick and stomach ache when taking chemistry papers..
i bear so hard for 3 papers..
when reach paper 3..i already cant stand for it..
cried out cause too suffer..my head were so heavy and im cold...=(
finally finish my exam..
so hard to walk..almost faint..
suprisingly i got A2 for chemistry..whoo..
thanks god..i even cried for chemistry after the exam cause too worry about it..

well..my mum is happy xD
but she keep saying me that if i revise earlier i can achieve the better result
mom,i knew that..but im really lazy..
must until the day before exam only i force myself to study..sorry..>.<

i got B for moral and physics..
my previous moral teacher keep asking me why i got B for moral..
puan suzana,i really dont know =(
maybe im sleepy that time..
cause we took addmaths and moral at the same day weh!
from 8 in the morning until 5 something in the evening..
sure i will feel sleepy == im the person that need so much of sleeping time xD
all my friends knew that =p
i try so hard not to fall asleep during moral exam la..xD
physics..erm i really shocked for physics that i got B..
cause i really hate physics and didnt study at all for it..
i even made a decision that dont attend for physics..
but luckily that in the end i attend for it!!
at least i got B!!xD usually i got C la D la..haha..

now i was confusing what course should i take..
the best choice is accounting..
my account teacher also suggested accounting..
but i really afraid that the course is so bored..
im not that kind of person who can sit in office face the pc and work work work
haihhhhhhhhhhhh ==
and the ACCA papers are totally difficult!!.....
somemore its complicated to apply scholarship..
have to interview all that..
my results also not good as others ==
its lack of time for me to waste..
aiks..
who can help me~~

2 comments:



thumbsdown said...

what is ACCA? >< lol
congrats for ur result!!! hou geng T.T

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

haha..not so la..
wish u can get 11A1 o!!!=)

Post a Comment