first time of learning drive =)

yesterday is the 1st time i learn driving
finally the surfine give us our L license
we have wait it for so long ==
me start learning 1st
because still dont have time for wingji
fully booked..sorry huh wingji
we went to a place that very few ppl + car
1st the lecturer gave me some briefing
then changed place with him
learn adjusting the seat..mirrors..signals all that
sudd i feel myself damn noob ==
because i dont ever notice how they drive
im just sleeping in the car all the time xD
then start playing gears,clutch all that
after that start driving
whoo hoo damn fun
but damn nervous also xD
feel like playing PS car racing games kekekeke
well me always forgot have to step clutch only can change gear
why huh?O.o
erm erm after keep round and round and round
the lecturer ask me to drive back
omg how dare ==
so many cars outside laaaaaaaa
but he said dont need to scare la
he will turn the steering for me if i cant control
i even ask him izzit CONFIRM want to let me drive back
haha then he say yes >.<
ok la seems he is already ready to put his life on my hands
me try lo xD
luckily reach there safe =)
whoo hoo
but i really feel im noob in driving..why~~~~T__________T
want enter what lane also dunno..
almost forgot where my home's direction..haha
well this is a good experience
looking forward for next saturday
have to continue =)

3 comments:



wingkee said...

how come he din even bothered to call or msg me bout the time and schedule? my mom kept asking me and kept nagging me bout it..damn annoying u know..seriously he dont even bothered to tell me he have no time and what what...my mom still wan me to get my p license before me start schooling..wth -.-

sucker said...

hey gal!! i changeD!! i dint go surfine for the lesson!! coz as they said..they are lacking of teacher la..this la that la..so i changed..n my driving test is on 25..this wed..wakaka

thumbsdown said...

lol wing ji xd....

Post a Comment