VaLeNtiNE's DaY 2009 14/2

this is the 2nd valentine with my dear..
nothing change much..we still so sweet in love..
still like our first 3 months..
but the thing tat change is we our love getting deeper and deeper~~~XD
and my mum have accepted us..
really happy about this..~~~go out also happier~~haha..

at the 12am of 14/2
my dear phone me and ask me look out from the window (me live in 4th floor)
i saw he made a love shape by candles under my home..XD..

at first he cheated me that he going cc play games with his friend..
im very unhappy woth that..
bu then now i know he cheating me..haha..love him..

the next morning..
i wake up..
saw many roses,cards made by dear..and album that have our photos for a year..
beside me..on my bed only..

arghh..so love my dear la..haha..
in the morning he called my mum open door for him..
then he put at my bed without telling me..then he go for working..^^
love him laaaaaaa..
he bought 50 roses for rm280...omg..==..
rahter he gove me cash..
but thanks dear..^^

about 3 something..
we went klcc..walking around and take dinner at chilis..
so nice oo..

the meal so biggg..
although we 2 can category as can eat very much..
but we cant finish them!!!!!!
luckily we didnt order for 3 sets..
thanks the bartender..haha..

after eat for so full~~
we go shopping nor..
dear know we wan buy bags for long time dy..
so search with me..
at last i bought a red puma and black nike..
i loves the puma one so much..
but the nike one i have abit regret ady..T________T
coz look nothing much different with my previous nike bag..sobsob..
thanks for dear dear bought them for me oo..^^
but he have used many money tat day..ard 800 i think..
sorry o..>.<>

very happy for this year valentines..
i always complaint that dear dont gv me surprise although when our 1st anniversary..
but this time i can feel his heart..
i love u ooo lao gong!!!^^
hope that we'll be together for every valentines..
muackz...<3

this is the thing i made for dear and the everlast watch i bought for him..
he very happy bout it o..
now he keep asking me to ask him what time..
then he will look at the watch very proudly and tell me the time..
haha..he really cute....

0 comments:



Post a Comment