started work in u mobile..(again)..& saw danson tang ^^

monday me and wingji have started our job in u mobile..
but now not in dealer helpdesk anymore..
we work in finance and control department..
what we so is private and confidential o..XD
our job is to helping miss ivy..
we realised her job really busy..
everyone find her to ask about the payment..
so we try hard to help her..
but we realised..after she hired us..she still very busy..==

we have start work for a week..
the job for now is quite relaxing too..
but not as dealer helpdesk la..XD
sommore my place just near the door..
its very obxious if i on9 and surf net..T_______________T
when nothing to do sure i wont sit at my place..
coz everyone who pass bye will saw me doing nth..haha..
so envy kelvin them can on9 whole day long summore watch movie watch drama!!!!!!!!!>.<
so good laaaaaaaaa...sometimes i just lepak there lo..haha..
lunch at ts really make me going to bankrap la..
1 day spend bout 10 something 20 bucks..
plus the transport..monorail and bus..sobsob..
i want to eat cheaper thing ady..save my $$!!!!!!

the disadvantages to work in this department is..
no one to talk with..=(
all just busying doing their thing..seems not so friendly huh..
didnt think to chit chat with me also..haha..
many malays there..
no leng zai..hahahaha..
and my place so far from wingji and ivy's place..==
have to walk so long to find them..
arghhh..so i cant find a person to talk with me lor..=(
but then now i getting used to la..
work in finance also good..
gain experience ma..^^..(comforting myself..sobsob..)

when friday..i have did stupid thing..==
ivy ask me to send email for some person in u mobile to inform them the cheque is ready for collection..
i suppose to send the name which state on the invoice..
but i sent to the person who state on the cheque..==
i should send for his secretary or what..but i sent to him..two mail tim!!!!!!!omg..
he have very high position in u mobile..CEO or CSO or CMO or wat CxO la..
and i saw his name..is a korean..i stupidly go to add korean words for kamsahamnida..
omgggggg...after i realised i sent for the wrong person...==
hope that 2ml dont have any ppl come to search for me coz of the stupid thg tat i have did..==
and another thg..
ivy ask me to send the letters to nana..
i thought is my fren nana who work at 8th floor of u mobile..
so i find kelvin to acc me go down to 8th floor and passed to her..
after i return to 11th floor office...
ivy told me not the nana at 8th floor..
is the nana that just in our department!!!sommore just sit right behind me..haha..
once again..i ask kelvin to go down with me to get the letters back from nana..XD
whn i pass it to the real nana..really feel like wan to laugh..haha..
thank kelvin for accompanying me to go 8th floor although he have many sms to register..XD

after work~~~~
we have to take lift to 1st floor..
many helpdesk colleagues inside..
i just talk 1 sentence..i said " y so many ppl inside?full ady.." (i mean the ppl that we cant see~)
but maybe someone misunderstand me lor..start attacking me with his/her mouth..
then all started to attack me..
saw my work at finance arrogant ady..miss finance..next time saw me enter lift have to go out
so that many space for me..==
i know they are kidding la..
but im just unhappy with someone!!!!!!!
what she/he said always got bone de la..talk with that face..irritated..
so i really dislike he/she!!!hope dont meet her/him anymore!!

after tat me and ji walk to sgwang..
for wat?kekex..for watching danson tang!!!!
he came for sign album...when i went there already late..
many ppl..so cant see him clearly..
and he almost start signing his album ady..
i just able to take few pics that quite clear because of the big distance among us..sob..




anyone who love danson tang can just grab the pics..
i dont mind ..=)
but then not so clear..sorry o..sobsob..
nyways happy to saw real ppl..^^
relly handsome oo~

0 comments:



Post a Comment