xmas eve

today i went market with kuan..
because she accompany me to buy foods..
i wan to cook a xmas+birthday meal for my dear..^^
i feel tat my buy vege skill damn bad huh..
if give ppl "tong" oso dunno..haha..
i bought 3 drumstick(so big)..to do chicken chops..
1 for me.1 for dear.n 1 for kuan^^
den i bought black pepper sucae...coz i dunno how to make it myself..lll...
and then vege,cucumber,carrot,tomato and thousand island for salad..
summore~
i bought hotdogs...but just now i taste..not nice de..
oh now i remember i havent buy mushroom soup!!!!!>.<

just now i fried the chicken chop for kuan...
i seasoned it...
dunno too less salt or seasoned too short time..
not enough salty..but luckily got black pepper sauce^^
so can count as quite success huh..first time ler....keke..
and then i put all the dishes in the KITTY bento box..
oh i sure she love it much ya..she really love kitty ~
just now morning i pass the present for her..me damn shy actually..hehe..
but hope she like it...a woodu for her to NS n a sweets&choc packet tat i packed myself^^
kuan is the first one who received my present for 2008 xmas..
*ching dont jealous~* muahaha~~~XD


o i have to continue my work..
season the chicken chop...n preparing for salad...
later have to go buy cake n mushroom soup yea..~
lets pray today will be a success day~keke


merry christmas eve to everyone...
mmuackzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
lets enjoy the holy night~!!!!!!!^^

4 comments:



wingkee said...

OH HOLY NIGHT~~~~
holy night...
ngek ngek ngek~~

wingkee said...

whrs my chicken chop???
last time tat one so salty..
not kira..
mine leh?
i wan chicken chop!!! i dont care i dont care!!! (sitting on the floor and start to cry)

LiNgZ ( yun rynn ) said...

hoho...okok..
i'll make u one ok?
juz tell me when lar!!!!!hahaha..
i wan present!!~~~~nah nah nah~~~

wingkee said...

present will be given to you when me got my salary...or u want me to belanja u eat?

Post a Comment