cHrisTMas 2009

firstly,merry xhristmas everyone!!!..
i love christmas..because i can see xmas tree evertwhere..
hmm for tis year..the xmas tree i like most is the pavillion one..
so special n nicee..like a cake..keke..i have take many pictures with many xmas tree..=)
this is the pavillion one..

hmm for xmas eve..
although is not so special but meaningful for me..
i have wrote tat i bring chicken chop set for kuan..
then i went little tree find yakee them..^^
i have preapred the supprise dinner for dear..
i take al the things including plate,bowl,cup,foods,presents n else to his house..
omg i took all tat by myself to his home..
the journey seems so long because the things are too heavy till my shoulder going to patah..==
and like a fool..haha..
but when i think of my dear's response..i feel tat evrything is ok for me..^^
after tat i went lil tree n went back home..

this is a part of the presents for my lovely family , dada and friendsss...
whoo i so tired..but no time to rest..
around 6 sumthg..we start to eat turkey..
finished at 7 sumthg..
i ready very rush n wait till my mum went out..then i walked so fast lar..the sky became dark..
scare scare..
i went to take the cake i booked..so nice..^^
then rush to his home...
i started to cook the chicken chops..
n take caring the kitten BJ (i borrow from dear's neighbours to play coz too cute)...
dang dang..tis is the results..with candlelight o..~

i called dear..he was at little tree..
i told him that i at sweety now..i left the coupon at his home..
i want him to take it for me because it is very important..
sure is fake one...but he seems believe i think..XD
he started to angry because he have to walk so far..haha..
and then i put the foods in front of the door n waiting him back..
i close the light when i heard key sound..
i didnt expect he opened the wood door 1st..
so let him saw me dy..T______________T
after he saw the food he angry la..
because he have ordered foods at little tree..
sure i cant tel him i got cooked for him right?==
but he very touched..keke..i love you...
lastly his friends help him to finish the food tat he ordered..

soon after i asked his friends some up to blow cake..
i didnt tell my dear got cake..
but after tat got someone called darren n broke my supprise!!!!!
i remeber his name >>>> WAI YIN...be careful huh...XD


after we played KING"S GAME...
whoo tats so fun...
all of them really funny lar...XD
at forst they not dare to play so crazy..
but after that really really funny!!!!haha...
i know darren very happy for today...
so i felt happy too..
i love him..i hope today all the thing i hav prepared is enough supprise for him..
i made all tat with full heart..
i just want him happy..^^

this is my present for dear..muackzzz两边对齐

LOVE's SLAVE COUPONS TICKETS...
usage : keke..dunwan tell you..=p

and then..this is the present that lao gong gave to meee...!!


do you know what is this?
at first i also dunno but my lao gong did it himself~
DIY o..
actually it was a cute boy taking a pillow..
when you press it will say : muackzzzzzzzzz...i love you..
but my lao gong sewing skill...errr...haha...
i knew his art cell is zero..haha...
at last he he made this thing...XD
whatever..i love it so much...
my lao gong does not make this kind of thing before..
he willing to sew it for me..tats enough..
i can imagine his face when he sewing..sure he felt so angry one..
haha...at last he used staple to staplrd it...XD
dear u so cute...
he very worry i dislike the presnt because it is too ugly..
but i treat it as my treasure..coz ic an feel his heart...^^
he can just simply buy a thing for me but he did not..
he did it himself..tats enough..
I LOVE YOU LAO GONG!!!!>.< size="2">hen around 12 i got to go..
because my mum called me n said want to fetch me back..
scared me..so i better back faster!!!!...
today i really happy..because lao gong told me that he really happy..
all the thing i did is valueble~thanks lao gong..
i love you!!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR SANTA BABY : DARREN LAO GONG

AND

MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR
TO EVERYONE!!!<3>

0 comments:



Post a Comment